Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of a Seated Male Figure, undated
- Study of a Seated Male Figure
- Black chalk on medium, slightly textured, gray, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 9/16 × 5 1/4 inches (19.2 × 13.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.