Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of an Elderly Man's Portrait, undated
- Study of an Elderly Man's Portrait
- Pen and brown ink on medium, smooth, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 3 7/16 inches (15.6 × 8.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.