View at Valmontone. November 1790
- Part Of:
- Graphite, pen and brown ink, and brown wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper mounted on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 16 1/2 x 22 5/8 inches (41.9 x 57.5 cm) and 17 1/2 x 23 9/16 inches (44.5 x 59.8 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink on page below mounted image, lower left: "No 3."; lower center: "View at Valmontone. November. 1790."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barrels | buildings | genre subject | Grand Tour | horse (animal) | landscape | men | road
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Lazio | Roma | Valmontone
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Richard Colt Hoare, 1758–1838, British, View at Valmontone. November 1790, 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.