A view of Vicovaro alias Vicus Varii
- Part Of:
- 1786 to 1819
- Graphite, pen and brown ink, and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 16 1/2 inches (27.6 x 41.9 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink below image, lower left: "No 23."; lower center: "A View of Vicovaro_alias_Vicus Varii."; lower right: "RCH. 1786 : 1819."
Signed and dated in brown ink below image, lower right: "RCH. 1786 : 1819."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | Grand Tour | landscape
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Richard Colt Hoare, 1758–1838, British, A view of Vicovaro alias Vicus Varii, 1786 to 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.