- Christophorus van der Lamen Antuerpiensis, Pictor Consortii Juvenilis
- Line engraving and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, browned white, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Mount: 15 3/16 × 11 inches (38.6 × 27.9 cm), Sheet: 9 9/16 × 6 13/16 inches (24.3 × 17.3 cm), and Image: 8 3/4 × 6 13/16 inches (22.2 × 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "[Wibiral ]169 | only 1 state | Waermark 2@ 1670-1680 | Mentkioned as coming in the port[...] | when in 'bell [...]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "ex c.24962"
Collector's mark: "G.A.C."
Lettered, lower center: "CHRISTOPHORUS VAN DER LAMEN | ANTUERPIENSIS, PICTOR CONSORTII JUVENILIS."; lettered, lower left: "Antonius van Dÿck invenit."; lettered, lower right: "Petr. Cloüet, Sculpsit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Peter Clouet, 1629–1670, Flemish, Christophorus van der Lamen Antuerpiensis, Pictor Consortii Juvenilis, ca.1635
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.