Fountain of Vaucluse, behind the Perpendicular Rock
- Part Of:
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, white laid paper
- 9 1/8 x 12 3/4 inches (23.2 x 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "Fountain of Vaucluse behind the perpendicular Rock"; in graphite, center left: "water"; in graphite lower center: "water"; in graphite, lower center: "25"; inscribed on back in graphite, upper right: "B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fountains | Grand Tour | hills | landscape | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Vaucluse, Fontaine de
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Fountain of Vaucluse, behind the Perpendicular Rock, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.