- Rock Coastline
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, white laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 10 inches (16.2 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "36"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cliffs | coast | Grand Tour | landscape | rocks (landforms) | stairs | steps
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Rock Coastline, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.