- Portici, September 1
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 x 10 1/4 inches (14.6 x 26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Portici - Septr- 1"; in graphite upper right: "22"; in graphite lower left: "48"
Watermark: J. Bigg
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cityscape | Grand Tour | mountains | portico | stars | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Portici
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Portici, September 1, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.