The Imperial Minister's Villa near the Granabello, Portici, August 28
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 5/8 inches (16.5 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper right: "The Imperial minister's Villa near the Granabello - Portici - August 28"; in graphite upper right: "18"; in graphite lower left: "sea"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | buildings | Grand Tour | shores | trees | villa
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Portici
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, The Imperial Minister's Villa near the Granabello, Portici, August 28, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.