- Between Tavarnelle & Capriano
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, white laid paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 x 7 inches (11.7 x 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "89"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Grand Tour | hills | landscape | mountains | roads | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Tavernelle
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Between Tavarnelle & Capriano, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.