- Between Castel del Bosco and La Scala
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 x 10 inches (17.1 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "Between Castel del Bosco & La Scala"; in graphite lower left: "79"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridges (built works) | buildings | Grand Tour | hills | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Milan | Scala
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Between Castel del Bosco and La Scala, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.