- From the Villa at Posillipo, July 29
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 x 9 1/2 inches (17.8 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper center: "From the Villa at Pausilippo - July 29th."; in graphite center: "Villa Belvedere."; in graphite lower left: "97"; in graphite lower center: "wood | wood"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | buildings | cityscape | hills | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Posíllipo
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, From the Villa at Posillipo, July 29, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.