IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, The Euganean Hills, undated
The Euganean Hills
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 9 7/8 inches (18.1 x 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink upper left to upper center: "The Euganian Hills, from the Wall of Padua | June 18 - "; in graphite lower left: "121"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | hills | landscape | ruins | towers | trees
- Associated Places:
- Euganean Hills | Europe | Italy
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.