- The Euganean Hills
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 9 7/8 inches (18.1 x 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink upper left to upper center: "The Euganian Hills, from the Wall of Padua | June 18 - "; in graphite lower left: "121"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | hills | landscape | ruins | towers | trees
- Associated Places:
- Euganean Hills | Europe | Italy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, The Euganean Hills, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.