Part of Terracina, July 5
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 9 5/8 inches (18.4 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Part of Terracina - July 5"; in graphite upper right: "30"; in graphite lower left: "sea | 145"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | clouds | hills | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Terracina
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Part of Terracina, July 5, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.