John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Sestri di Levante, undated
Sestri di Levante
- Part Of:
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 x 9 5/8 inches (14.6 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "Sestre di Levanta."; in graphite lower left: "147"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cliffs | hills | landscape | mountains
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Sestri Levante
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.