Cassino Sannazzaro at Posillipo, October 16
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 7 1/8 x 9 5/8 inches (18.1 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper center: "cassino Sannazzaro at Pausilippo - octr-16"; in graphite upper right: "53."; in graphite lower left: "151"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | buildings | hills | trees | walls
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Posíllipo
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Cassino Sannazzaro at Posillipo, October 16, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.