The Mole at Portici, August 31
- Part Of:
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 x 9 1/2 inches (15.2 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "The mole at Portici - august 31."; in graphite upper right: "21"; in graphite lower left: "169"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | buildings | lighthouses | rocks (landforms) | shore (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Portici
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, The Mole at Portici, August 31, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.