- Sea Shore at Portici, September 7
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 10 inches (16.5 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Sea Shore at Portici - Septr- 7"; in graphite lower left: "sea"; in graphite lower left: "120"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | buildings | coast | gates | shore (landform) | trees | walls
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Portici
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Sea Shore at Portici, September 7, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.