- From Vietri, September 23
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 9 1/2 inches (18.7 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "<From> Vietri - Septr-23."; in graphite upper right: "a - Raito. | b - Marina di Vietri"; in graphite upper right: "<41>"; in graphite center left to lower left: "6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1"; in graphite center right: "a"; in graphite lower center: "b"; in graphite lower left: "171"; in graphite lower left to lower right: "1 <...> 5 6 7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | hills | landscape | mountains | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Vietri sul Mare
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, From Vietri, September 23, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.