Between Padua and Ferrara, June 23
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 1/2 inches (16.5 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "<...>tween Padua & Farara - | June 23"; in graphite upper right: "24"; in graphite lower left: "189"
Watermark: J. Bigg
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | hills | landscape | trees | walls
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Ferrara | Italy | Padua
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Between Padua and Ferrara, June 23, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.