King's Palace at Portici, August 28
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 9 1/2 inches (18.1 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "King's Palace at Portici August 28"; in graphite upper right: "17"; in graphite lower left: "204"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | hills | landscape | mountains | palace | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Portici
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, King's Palace at Portici, August 28, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.