- after 1850
- Stipple engraving, etching, aquatint and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, smooth, beige laid paper
- Image (five images identical in measurement): 2 1/8 x 1 inches (5.4 x 2.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, lower center: "CONSTANTINOPLE SET (underlined twice)"; lower right: "B + B | E/iL"; on back, "[...]"
Lettered, in black ink, fifth image, lower right: "B & B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birds | buildings | cityscape | clouds | coast | domes | marine art | minarets | ocean | punts | raft | rowboats | sailboats | ships | trees
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Constantinople | Istanbul | Marmara | Turkey
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Constantinople, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.