- after 1850
- Aquatint, etching, stipple engraving and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image: 4 5/16 x 3 1/4 inches (11 x 8.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount shared with B1977.14.10651-10654, center left: "53"; center right: "53"; lower left: "37"; lower right: "42 | 4 / or"; on back, upper left: "57 (circled)"; center: "B + B | E / w / - | 3oL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal costumes | barrel | boy | children | clouds | costume | dancing | discussion (meeting) | dogs (animals) | family | genre subject | gesturing | girls | grass | hats | hills | jackets | ladder | landscape | laughing | leaves | mantle | music | musician | paths | playing | playing (music) | stairs | trees | violin
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Four Subjects, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.