- Garden Flowers
- after 1850
- Stipple engraving, etching and color woodcut on cream card mounted on beige card
- Image: 3 7/16 x 6 3/4 inches (8.7 x 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back of mount (shared by two images), upper left: "B + B | E/7- | Not W | 2/5L"; upper center: "79 (circled) no 3 Baxter Values | 6 flowers Hairpins/9[...] | 6 flowers Hair pins --"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | carnations | flowers (plants) | geraniums | leaves | marigolds | Morning glorys | pansy | roses | stems | vines | violets
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Garden Flowers, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.