- after 1850
- Etching, aquatint and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate, uneven edges): 5 5/8 x 8 7/8 inches (14.3 x 22.5 cm) and Image: 4 1/8 x 6 1/8 inches (10.4 x 15.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, upper right: "4L"; on back, upper left: "80 (circled)"; upper right: "B+B71 | E/g/G"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left inside image: "Bradshaw & Blacklock lc Manc.r"; lower center: "GREENWICH HOSPITAL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barges | buildings | cityscape | columns | domes | hills | hospital | marine art | oars | people | pillars | punts | river | rowboats | sailboats | science | steamboat
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | Greenwich | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Greenwich Hospital, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.