- Haddon Hall
- after 1850
- Aquatint, etching, and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 9/16 x 4 3/16 inches (14.2 x 10.6 cm) and Image: 4 5/16 x 3 1/8 inches (11 x 8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, upper right: "4L"; on back, upper left: "80 (circled)"; upper center: "B+B E/g/G 72"; upper right: "B+B 10/ | 4L"
Lettered, in black ink, lower center: "HADDON HALL, DERBYSHIRE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | clouds | cows | farmers | forest | grass | hall | hills | house | landscape | plants | reeds | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bakewell | Derbyshire | England | Haddon Hall | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Haddon Hall, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.