- Part Of:
- after 1850
- Etching, stipple engraving, and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- 10 1/4 × 7 3/8 inches (26 × 18.8 cm) and 3 15/16 × 5 3/4 inches (10 × 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite (on sheet shared by two images), on front, upper center (above other image): "Balmoral Castle"; on back, center: "B + B E/Y Lewis 7 + 8 | £ 2"; lower center: "Osborne"; lower right: "25 (circled)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | birds | bushes | castle | church | cows | dog (animal) | flag | hills | horses (animals) | hunting | landscape | manor | men | nobles | palace | parasol | riding coat | riding habits | river | rowboats | sailboats | sheep | top hats | trees | women
- Associated Places:
- East Cowes | England | Isle of Wight | Osborne House | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Osborne House, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.