- Former Title(s):
Her Majesty The Queen Known As Queen, Hand On Table
- Part Of:
- ca. 1860
- Aquatint, stipple engraving, etching, and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 13/16 × 7 1/2 inches (27.5 × 19 cm) and Image: 8 13/16 × 6 5/16 inches (22.4 × 16 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left: "B + B E / u / G"; upper center: "Queen Victoria"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bracelets | broche | columns | covering | curls | curtains | fancy dress | gowns | green | hankerchief | jewels | lace | landscape | leader | medallion | medals | monarch | necklace | palace | pins | portrait | red | royalty | sash | table | tablecloth | trees | velvet
- Associated People:
- Victoria (1819–1901), queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and empress of India
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
after George Baxter, 1804–1867, British, Queen Victoria, ca. 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.