Scottish Scenes. Albanian Scenes.
- after 1850
- Aquatint and stipple engraving, with color woodcut on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper cut into six scenes and mounted on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image (six images identical in measurement): 2 15/16 x 13/16 inches (7.4 x 2.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, on mount shared with B1977.14.10695a-h, upper left: "97"; lower right: "B + B E / d / - Scotch + foregin Scenes"; lower right: "98"; on back, upper left: "£2/5L | 72 (circled)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Albanian | aprons | basket | bonnet | cage | chicken | children | cloak | dancing | fences | genre subject | house | kilt | men | rooster | sack | Scottish | steeple | swords | tartan | watching | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Scottish Scenes. Albanian Scenes, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.