- Scottish Scenes. Albanian Scenes.
- after 1850
- Aquatint and stipple engraving, with color woodcut on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper cut into two rows of five scenes and mounted on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image: 2 7/8 x 7/8 inches (7.3 x 2.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, on mount shared with B1977.14.10694a-h, upper left: "97"; lower right: "B + B E / d / - Scotch + foregin Scenes"; lower right: "98"; on back, upper left: "£2/5L | 72 (circled)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Albanian | aprons | arches | bagpipes | basket | bonnet | carvings | children | cloak | columns | dancing | dogs (animals) | female | fences | genre subject | horses (animals) | house | kilt | men | palm trees | reins | rifles | ruins | sack | Scottish | sculptures | spears | swords | tartan | top hats | towers | tunics | turbans | watching
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Scottish Scenes. Albanian Scenes, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.