Michel Van Overbeek, active 1650–1680, Water-mill, Kingston, Surrey, undated
Water-mill, Kingston, Surrey
- Brown wash and white gouache with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, brown laid paper mounted on moderately thick, smooth, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 × 8 13/16 inches (10.5 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Coper mils. about Kingston"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barrels (containers) | buildings | bushes | chimneys (architectural elements) | crane | dam | hoist | landscape | mill | millers | millrace | people | pulley | river | sluice | stream | tailrace | trees | water | watermills | waterwheel | weir | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Great Britain | Greater London | Kingston | Kingston upon Thames | Surrey
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.