Michel Van Overbeek, active 1650–1680, Water-mill, Kingston, Surrey, undated
Water-mill, Kingston, Surrey
- Brown wash and white gouache with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, brown laid paper mounted on moderately thick, smooth, wove paper
- 4 1/8 × 8 13/16 inches (10.5 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Coper mils. about Kingston"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barrels (containers) | buildings | bushes | chimneys (architectural elements) | crane | dam | hoist | landscape | mill | millers | millrace | people | pulley | river | sluice | stream | tailrace | trees | water | watermills | waterwheel | weir | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Great Britain | Greater London | Kingston | Kingston upon Thames | Surrey
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.