Edinbourgh vu de la Chapelle S. Antoine
- Former Title(s):
Vues Pittoresques de l'Écosse / Edinburg from S. Anthony Chapel
- Additional Title(s):
Edimbourg vu de la Chapelle S. Antoine
- Part Of:
- ca. 1826
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- 10 7/16 x 13 3/16 inches (26.5 x 33.5 cm) and 6 5/16 x 9 inches (16 x 22.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, upper left: "Du[...] R. A."; lower left: "B - 30 - N-o 10"
Marked in orange ink, on front, lower left: collector's stamp of Albert Maroni (AM in a circle)
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "Dess. par F. A. Pernot."; lower center under image: "Lith. de Villain"; lower center: "EDIMBOURG | VU DE LA CHAPELLE S. ANTOINE."; lower right under image: "Lith. par Bonington."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | bridge (built work) | buildings | city | cityscape | clouds | cows | farmers | hills | homes | landscape | men | mountains | paths | peasants | plants | rocks (landforms) | smoke | spires | staffs (walking sticks) | view | women
- Associated Places:
- Edinburgh | Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Edinbourgh vu de la Chapelle S. Antoine, ca. 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.