- Lithograph on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 9/16 x 11 5/8 inches (24.3 x 29.6 cm) and Image: 6 5/16 x 8 7/8 inches (16 x 22.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, upper left: "Du[...] R. A."; lower left: "B - [...]o - N-o 4"
Marked in orange ink, on front, lower left: collector's stamp of Albert Maroni (AM in a circle); impressed into paper, lower right: collector's mark "ALP (P laid over AL)"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "Lith. par Bonington d'apres les dessins de F.A. Pernot."; lower center: "GLENFINLAS."; lower right under image: "Imp. Lith. de Villain."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birds | clouds | dogs (animals) | hills | horses (animals) | landscape | riders, horseback | rocks (landforms) | soldiers | spear | sporting art | trunk | valley
- Associated Places:
- Glen Finglas | Perth | Perth and Kinross | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Glenfinlas, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.