- La Prière
- Lithograph on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/16 x 4 3/4 inches (18.5 x 12 cm) and Image: 5 1/2 x 4 inches (14 x 10.2 cm)
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "Bonnington del"; lower center: "LA PRIERE. | Chez Saverac, Editeur, Rue Taibout No.30 bis."; lower right under image: "Lith de Langlume"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armour | boots | breastplate | building | checkered | church | collars | dog (animal) | dresses | floor | genre subject | gloves | kneeling | ladies | man | pedestal | pillows | prayer | praying | ruffs | soldier | sword | swords | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, La Prière, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.