- Former Title(s):
Cahier de six sujets / La Prière
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/16 x 4 3/4 inches (18.5 x 12 cm) and Image: 5 1/2 x 4 inches (14 x 10.2 cm)
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "Bonnington del"; lower center: "LA PRIERE. | Chez Saverac, Editeur, Rue Taibout No.30 bis."; lower right under image: "Lith de Langlume"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armour | boots | breastplate | building | checkered | church | collars | dog (animal) | dresses | floor | genre subject | gloves | kneeling | ladies | man | pedestal | pillows | prayer | praying | ruffs | soldier | sword | swords | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, La Prière, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.