- Former Title(s):
Cahier de six sujets / Le Repos
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 x 10 7/8 inches (36.8 x 27.6 cm), Image: 5 7/16 x 4 1/16 inches (13.8 x 10.3 cm)
Marked in purple ink, on front, lower right, collector's stamp: "Collection Le Beuffe"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "Bonnington del"; lower center: "LE REPOS. | Chez Sazerac Editeur Rue Taibout, No.30 Bis"; lower right under image: "Lith de. Langlume"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aristocrat | balcony | break | chair | curtains | dog (animal) | fans | genre subject | hats | listening | music | musician | pillows | plants | rest beds | resting | servants | sleeping | stripes | tiles | vases | window | woman
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Veneto | Venice
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Le Repos, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.