- Le Retour
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/4 x 10 7/8 inches (36.2 x 27.6 cm) and Image: 5 3/16 x 4 1/16 inches (13.1 x 10.3 cm)
Marked in purple ink, on front, lower right, collector's stamp: "Collection Le Beuffe"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "Bonnington del."; lower center: "LE RETOUR. | Chez Sazerac Editeur Rue Tailbout No30 bis"; lower right under image: "Lith de Langlume"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armour | back | castle | dog (animal) | fancy dress | feathers | genre subject | hats | knights | lady | men | pages | servants | stairs | sword | tights | walking | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Le Retour, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.