- Former Title(s):
Le Retour / Cahier de six sujets
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/4 x 10 7/8 inches (36.2 x 27.6 cm) and Image: 5 3/16 x 4 1/16 inches (13.1 x 10.3 cm)
Marked in purple ink, on front, lower right, collector's stamp: "Collection Le Beuffe"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "Bonnington del."; lower center: "LE RETOUR. | Chez Sazerac Editeur Rue Tailbout No30 bis"; lower right under image: "Lith de Langlume"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armour | back | castle | dog (animal) | fancy dress | feathers | genre subject | hats | knights | lady | men | pages | servants | stairs | sword | tights | walking | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Le Retour, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.