- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper with gray chine collé
- Sheet: 10 13/16 x 8 3/16 inches (27.5 x 20.8 cm), Sheet (chine collé): 9 7/16 x 7 inches (23.9 x 17.8 cm), and Image: 6 7/16 x 4 3/4 inches (16.3 x 12 cm)
collector's stamp of Albert Maroni, in orange ink, lower left
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "G. ENGELMANN. | Imp. lith. de J. Engelmann, à Paris."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | chair | collar | cravat | man | portrait | tailcoat
- Associated People:
- Engelmann, Godefroy (1788-1839), lithographer and publisher
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Godefroy Engelmann, 1788–1839, French, G. Engelmann, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.