- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper with gray chine collé
- Sheet: 10 13/16 x 8 3/16 inches (27.5 x 20.8 cm), Sheet: 9 7/16 x 7 inches (23.9 x 17.8 cm), and Image: 6 7/16 x 4 3/4 inches (16.3 x 12 cm)
collector's stamp of Albert Maroni, in orange ink, lower left
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "G. ENGELMANN. | Imp. lith. de J. Engelmann, à Paris."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | chair | collar | cravat | man | portrait | tailcoat
- Associated People:
- Engelmann, Godefroy (1788-1839), lithographer and publisher
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Godefroy Engelmann, 1788–1839, French, G. Engelmann, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.