Coventry Cathedral Service, Good Friday, 1943
- after 1943
- Photomechanical process on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- 11 15/16 x 8 3/4 inches (30.4 x 22.3 cm) and 8 3/8 x 6 13/16 inches (21.3 x 17.3 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Coventry Cathedral Service Good Friday 1943"; lower center: " "The latter glory of this house shall be greater than | the former said "the Lord Hosts" and in this place | will I give peace" | Inscription near West Porch. MS Garratt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ralph C. Garratt
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birds | cathedral | children | Christian | church | cross (motif) | crowd | genre subject | men | ruins | sermon | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Miriam Garratt, Coventry Cathedral Service, Good Friday, 1943, after 1943
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.