- Part Of:
- between 1974 and 1978
- Wood engraving on beige Japanese Tonosawa handmade paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 8 1/4 inches (26.7 × 21 cm) and Image: 6 × 5 inches (15.2 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed below image in graphite, lower left: ''61/100"
Blind embossed: "WG" Waddington Graphics
Signed below image in graphite, lower right: "Peter Blake"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | figure study | giant | suit | top hat | vest
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.