IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Peter Blake, born 1932, British, Giant, between 1974 and 1978
- Part Of:
- between 1974 and 1978
- Wood engraving on beige Japanese Tonosawa handmade paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 8 1/4 inches (26.7 × 21 cm), Image: 6 × 5 inches (15.2 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed below image in graphite, lower left: ''61/100"
Blind embossed: "WG" Waddington Graphics
Signed below image in graphite, lower right: "Peter Blake"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | figure study | giant | suit | top hat | vest
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.