- ca. 1945
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, brushed black ink and scraping out on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 22 3/4 x 28 1/4 inches (57.8 x 71.8 cm)
Inscribed on vers in graphite, upper center: "DB2217"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "John Piper"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | trees | valley (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England | Europe | Powerstock | Powerstock Castle | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.