- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, thick, smooth, peach, wove paper
- Image: 2 1/16 × 9 3/4 inches (5.2 × 24.8 cm), Sheet: 2 13/16 × 11 1/16 inches (7.1 × 28.1 cm), and Mount: 10 × 14 1/2 inches (25.4 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Mary's Copy"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- allegorical | clouds | dancing | dogs (animals) | figure study | listening | man | putti | reclining | religious and mythological subject | swans | trees | wings | woman
- Associated People:
Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.