IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Robert Smirke, 1752–1845, British, Sketch of a Dog, undated
Sketch of a Dog
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Robert & Mary Smirke's Illustrated Sketches to Shakespeare
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 1 15/16 × 5 15/16 inches (4.9 × 15.1 cm), Mount: 12 11/16 × 10 1/16 inches (32.2 × 25.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.