- Part Of:
- ca. 1835
- Engraving, on chine collé laid down on smooth, thin, white wove paper
- Image: 4 5/16 × 6 3/4 inches (11 × 17.1 cm), Sheet: 6 11/16 × 10 1/4 inches (17 × 26 cm), and Mount: 11 3/4 × 17 1/8 inches (29.8 × 43.5 cm)
Printed inscriptions: below image, at left "Drawn by W. Daniell, R.A."; below image, at center "Eastnor Castle.| THE SEAT OF THE RIGHT HONBLE. EARL SOMERS." and below image, at right "Engraved by J. C. Armytage."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Charles Armytage, 1802–1897, British, Eastnor Castle, ca. 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.