- Eastnor Castle, Herefordshire
- between 1812 and 1825
- Engraving, proof before letters, on chine collé laid down on smooth, thin, white wove paper
- Image: 3 1/4 × 5 inches (8.3 × 12.7 cm), Sheet: 9 1/4 × 11 3/4 inches (23.5 × 29.8 cm), and Mount: 9 5/8 × 11 7/8 inches (24.4 × 30.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.P. Neale"; lettered lower right: "Engraved by H. Hobson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle
- Associated Places:
- Eastnor | Eastnor Castle | England | Herefordshire | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Hobson, born 1814, British, Eastnor Castle, Herefordshire, between 1812 and 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.