Isaac Taylor, 1730–1807, British, Scene from the play, "The Careless Husband", undated
Scene from the play, "The Careless Husband"
- Graphite and gray wash with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 5 1/2 × 3 1/4 inches (14 × 8.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chairs | door | literary theme | man | plays by Colley Cibber (1671–1757), actor, writer, and theatre manager | The Careless Husband, 1704 | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.