Isaac Taylor, 1730–1807, British, Scene from the play, "The Careless Husband", undated
Scene from the play, "The Careless Husband"
- Graphite and gray wash with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 3 1/4 inches (14 × 8.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chairs | door | literary theme | man | plays by Colley Cibber (1671–1757), actor, writer, and theatre manager | The Careless Husband, 1704 | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.