Twenty One Walks Walking From One To Twenty One Days, Various Countries
- Part Of:
- 1971 to 1988, printed 1989
- Offset lithograph on 315gsm Heritage cream wove paper
- Sheet: 27 3/4 x 43 7/8in. (70.5 x 111.5cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "22/35"
Signed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Hamish Fulton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Hamish Fulton, born 1946, British, Twenty One Walks Walking From One To Twenty One Days, Various Countries, 1971 to 1988, printed 1989
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.