- Gates of the Alhambra: Puerta del Juicio
- 1775 to 1776
- Gray wash, graphite, pen and gray ink on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 16 3/8 × 11 3/16 inches (41.6 × 28.4 cm) and Sheet: 6 1/4 × 6 3/8 inches (15.9 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower enter: "Principal Entrance of the Alhambra"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Gates of the Alhambra: Puerta del Juicio, 1775 to 1776
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.