- Fourteen Coast to Coast Walks
- Offset lithograph on 315gsm Heritage cream wove paper
- Sheet: 38 9/16 x 27 9/16in. (98 x 70cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "22/35"
Signed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Hamish Fulton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Hamish Fulton, born 1946, British, Fourteen Coast to Coast Walks, 1989
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.