IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Capuchins of Our Lady of Médoux, undated
Capuchins of Our Lady of Médoux
- Additional Title(s):
Capucins de Notre Dame de Medous
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Mount: 16 5/16 × 11 1/8 inches (41.4 × 28.3 cm), Sheet: 5 3/4 × 6 3/16 inches (14.6 × 15.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Capicini de Notre Dame de Medon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | church | crosses (objects) | fence | hills | religious and mythological subject | river | riverbank | steeples | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.