- Capuchins of Our Lady of Médoux
- Pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 16 5/16 × 11 1/8 inches (41.4 × 28.3 cm) and Sheet: 5 3/4 × 6 3/16 inches (14.6 × 15.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Capicini de Notre Dame de Medon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | church | crosses (objects) | fence | hills | religious and mythological subject | river | riverbank | steeples | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Capuchins of Our Lady of Médoux, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.