- Wooded Clearing, with a River Landscape and Cottage
- Pen and brown ink, over graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 11 1/8 × 16 5/16 inches (28.3 × 41.4 cm) and Sheet: 3 7/16 × 5 13/16 inches (8.7 × 14.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "[A] la Motte | Boutin sur la Loiret"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Swinburne, 1743–1803, British, Wooded Clearing, with a River Landscape and Cottage, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.